Corrupt, damaged or inaccessible presentation files can be easily repaired using PowerPoint file recovery tool. This application supports recovery of inaccessible.PPT, .PPTX, .POT, .PPSX and .PPS presentation slide formats. It retrieves all the lost / deleted master slides, slides, images, objects, animations, tables, basic shapes, sound files, Word Art, media player files, banners and stars. This software scans the malfunctioning Microsoft Presentation Files thoroughly, extracts all the inherent features like animations, objects, text, images, etc. and restores them in a new PPT file.
Salient Features of PPT Repair Tool are :
- This application retrieves headers and footers of .pptx files
- It fetches data from password protected presentation templates
- It allows the user to preview the recovered data prior to restoration
- It supports Windows 2008, Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 2003 and Windows Vista
- It occupies very minimal disk space
- With the help of this tool, you can also exploit this tool to fix PPT slides.
- It has a simple and user friendly interface which is self-explanatory
- It supports Microsoft PowerPoint 2007/ 2003/ 2000/ 2010/ 2002
- It is a non-destructive application i.e. it retrieves PPS document and preserves the original structure, format, consistency and properties
Reasons for corruption of Microsoft PowerPoint files:
Virus invasion: Malware infection is one of the major reasons for PPT presentation corruption
Improper handling of PPT file: Improper usage of PPT file may lead to deletion of some or all the attributes of a PPTX file
Power surges: Power surges may cause damage or corruption of .ppt file, which in turn leads to inaccessibility of its attributes
The powerful inbuilt algorithm of this tool can efficiently handle all the above mentioned data loss scenarios and fix presentation slides which do not open with utmost accuracy.
How to fix PPT files with repair PPT Tool?
To fix broken power point files you need to follow the following steps:
Step 1: Download the software and install it on your system. Double click the icon and run the tool. Next, the main screen will be displayed as shown in the figure.
Step 2: Now, specify the appropriate .PPT file using the "Browse" option and click on the "Repair" tab to initiate the repair process.
Step 3: After the completion of the repair process, you can preview the repaired file using the "Preview" option as shown in the figure below.
You can also use the demo version to check the efficiency of this software. The demo version comes absolutely free. Once you are satisfied with the results, you can buy the full version of this tool and restore damaged PPT templates in no time.