Have you ever come across a situation where your Microsoft PowerPoint is showing 460066 error message while accessing or using Microsoft ppt file? Let’s take an example, you might have created a very large sized PowerPoint file which is having more than 200 slides. You are frequently modifying this PowerPoint presentation file when you get some information. However, one day when you are trying to open presentation file, then you experience an 460066 error message. This error message arises due to the corruption or damaging of Microsoft PowerPoint file.
Now, what is your opinion in such unfortunate PowerPoint file corruption situations and how to fix Microsoft PowerPoint error 460066 message. In such painful MS PowerPoint file corruption circumstances, Fix PPT software is excellent solution which helps you to repair PowerPoint file 460066 errors within few simple mouse clicks. There are many causes which can lead to PowerPoint 46006 errors, but this easy to use supports to fix Microsoft PowerPoint error 460066 easily. This read only app has enough power to fix PowerPoint error 460066 without modifying or changing the content of the original presentation file without any other difficulty.
Microsoft PowerPoint is one of the most popular presentation application widely used to create and deliver presentations. With the increasing number of users, MS PowerPoint has similar number of issues related to corruption such as Microsoft PowerPoint software malfunction, Abrupt switching off computers when PPT file is in use, virus or malware attacks on ppt and many others. Thus, in order to overcome from these unfortunate PowerPoint file corruption conditions without any other problems you can simply take the help of Fix PPT tool and also learn how to fix Microsoft PowerPoint error 460066 without any difficulty. With the help of this easy to use app, you can also repair PowerPoint slides very easy. To know more about it, check this link: http://www.fixppt.net/repair-powerpoint-slides.html
Common Causes of Microsoft PowerPoint Error 460066:
- Downloading corrupted or Incomplete installation of PowerPoint application
- Windows Registry corruption during software change like installation or uninstallation
- Virus or malware infection on laptop or desktop
- Accidentally deleting MS PowerPoint tool related files
- System freezes while PowerPoint presentation file open
Salient Features of Fix PPT Application:
- Fix PPT has potential to repair PPT file and recover text, formatting, animations, sound effects, images, OLE objects, fields, hyperlinks and many others.
- This software is capable enough to fix PowerPoint presentation file that refuses or cannot open due to any type of corruption issues.
- With the help of this easy to use software, you can repair damaged, inaccessible, not opening, corrupted, and broken Microsoft PowerPoint presentation file just by following few simple mouse clicks.
- It supports to fix .ppt and .pptx file which can be created with any versions of PowerPoint app such as MS PowerPoint 2003, 2007, 2010, 2013 and 2016 easily.
- You can utilize this app to repair and fix PowerPoint presentation file on all the latest versions of Microsoft Windows based systems including Windows 10, 7, 8, XP, Vista and Server 2008 without any difficulty.
Know How To Fix Microsoft PowerPoint Error 460066:
Step 1: Download demo version of Fix PPT tool and install successfully on your computer. Run the app and click on "Browse" to select PPT from your system drive and click on "Repair" button to initiate repairing process as depicted in figure1.
Figure 1: Select Dead PPT Document
Step 2: After successfully finishing reparing procedure, you can preview that file by clicking on "Preview File" option as shown in figure 2.
Figure 2: Preview File
Step 3: If you are satisfied, you can save the file in a secure location as depicted in figure 3.
Figure 3: Select Destination and Save File