Worried about your corrupt PPT file?
A well prepared power-point presentation can go awry due to reasons beyond your control. Such ppt files, either refuse to open, or behave in a strange or unusual way, leaving you at your wits end. What do you do? Start all over from scratch? No. You can put things back on track with the help of a .pptx file repair tool. This amazing tool repairs and recovers broken ppt file and saves the content in a new file without affecting the original file in any way.
Unique features of PPT Repair Tool
Powerpoint recovery software has several advanced features like:
- It fixes text, images, OLE object, animations, hyperlinks, sound effects, etc. of your damaged power point presentation file and recovers it completely
- Repairs ppt files which refuse to open due to virus attack
- Has a preview option, which helps to view the content of the fixed power point files prior to restoration
- You can repair PowerPoint slides after roundtripping, virus attack, untrusted software & windows registry policy error, etc.
- Takes minimal hard drive space
- Recovers power point document formats such as ppt, pptx, pps, ppsx, etc
- It is a secure and user friendly tool that helps you to repair corrupt PowerPoint Presentation created on PowerPoint 2000, 2003, 2007 and 2010
- Supports Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 2003, Windows 2008 and Windows 7 operating systems
Scenarios which lead to corruption of PPT files
PPT file corruption can be caused by:
- Virus Infection: If a system gets infected with virus, chances of ppt file corruption are high.
- Improper shutdown: Sudden power surge while accessing your power point file can lead to file damage.
- Application Malfunction: When Microsoft application gets damaged, it results in corruption of pptx files.
For all the above mentioned corruption scenarios, PPT repair application is capable of repairing and retrieving data from the damaged files.
How To Fix Microsoft PowerPoint Error 460066? Fix PPT is one of the highly-advanced application which supports to fix Microsoft PowerPoint error 460066 on all the latest versions of Microsoft Windows operating systems. It is capable of repairing PowerPoint file which can be created with any versions of PowerPoint application easily.
How to Fix PowerPoint 2013?: You can now, fix PowerPoint 2013 using PowerPoint Repair Software as this software supports the latest version of Microsoft PowerPoint Application. It has a strong built-in algorithm to fix 2013 PPT files that are severely corrupted / damaged on all the latest versions of Windows operating system. Visit this page: http://www.fixppt.net/powerpoint-2013.html for more details.
Fixing Dead PPT Document: This tool wipes your worries of losing important PowerPoint documents after dead due to various reasons such as virus attacks, file system error and so on. It avoids recreation of that PPT again and is capable of mending PPTX and PPS documents also on Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 8 etc in simple steps. Just go through this page: http://www.fixppt.net/dead-document.html
Fixing Office 2010 PPT: One of efficient tool to get back new healthy file after PPT, PPTX or PPS files are corrupted, damaged or broken due to defragmentation error, virus infection, round tripping etc. This tool is also used to get back lost animations, text, music, format and other things from corrupted PPT file. To know more, visit http://www.fixppt.net/office-2010.html.
Unable To Open PPT File: If you looking for solution to mend PPT file after getting file opening error then this tool will help to get back healthy PPT file and you can easily regain lost PPT contents very easily and this software is highly rated by many software experts. If you need still more information about PPT file repair just visit http://www.fixppt.net/unable-to-open-file.html
Fix Corrupted PPS File: Here at this time put all your worries away and make use of this tool. You can exploit this advanced PowerPoint PPS file fixer tool to mend corrupted, inaccessible, PPT, PPTS, PPTX POT files and also the texts and animation. This tool explains you how to fix the corrupted PPS file with screenshots. It can be used on all Windows OS versions, for more details you can even visit to different sites available. Go to this page for more info: http://www.fixppt.net/pps.html
Procedure to repair corrupt PPT:
Step 1: Install the software after downloading it on your PC. Run the software, browse and select your corrupted ppt, pps or pptx file and click on repair button.
Step 2: On completion of the repair process, the software displays a success message. Finally, you can preview the fixed ppt file and save them on a new location on your drive.
Tips to prevent PPT file corruption:
Take regular backup of your Microsoft power point files. Update your antivirus regularly to resist virus infection to your system.